Friday, April 3, 2009

Love is a beautiful thing (O:

Jaime tagged me in her blog about '7 Things I Love'. I'm not tagging anyone, but I thought I'd list the 7 things I just came up with. I could make lists like this all day. (O: Like Jaime, I'm skipping all the obvious ones- God, family, friends- to give you some other ones. Enjoy!

1. The wonderful music of Ray Lamontagne- he is like a young, white Al Green (my first true love) and his music is always great to listen to.

2. Anything with polka dots. I don't know why, but I've always been a polka dot lover. I'm drawn to all things polka dot.

3. Brightly colored gerbera daisies in the Springtime. I love to see the stores start putting these beautiful flowers out because it means nice weather is on the way! The bold colors and friendly flower always make me smile. (O:

4. Tennessee! I love the rolling mountains, the valleys filled with fields of beautiful flowers and of course, the Sweet Tea!

5. Inside jokes with Jason. I love when we are out together with others and something is said that reminds us of something else (not perverted). He just looks over and winks at me. I love that.

6. Singing along to jammin' music in the car with an air microphone. Something about the start of Spring makes me do this more!

7. Matching my underwear and socks to my outfit. I know no one ever knows whether my bra and panties match my shirt and socks, but I still think it's fun and try to do it as much as possible! (O:

3 comments:

Jaime G. said...

great! now i'm always going to wonder what color you undergarments are based on your outfit.

i love gerbera daisies! and i hate that the year i planted some, the bunnies loved them so much that they ate them all within 2 weeks!

Danielle said...

Just so you know, you are not alone in your mission to match!

Jordan matches his boxers to his shirt EVERYDAY (and socks if he can)!!!

haha

annie said...

There's just something about knowing you match, even where no one else can see it, that is so fun! haha (O: