Thursday, October 16, 2008

Am I a moving Target??

Over the past several weeks (maybe months) I have been in quite a few near-misses of car accidents. Jason and I thought that when we got rid of our invisible car (the one I was rear-ended in twice in 6 months) that my bad luck would end. But apparently, it wasn't the car- it has to be ME!

On my way home from work last night was no exception... It was a little rainy, nothing horrendous, but enough to make all drivers in this area to become crazy people. So, I was coming up on a stop light and the 2 or 3 cars ahead of me stopped rather abruptly, and, in turn, I had to as well. I look in my rearview mirror, certain someone wouldn't be paying attention, and I was right. Here comes this gray Jeep Wrangler barreling along. I see his front bumper getting closer and closer to my back end so I'm bracing myself for the worst (it's not like I don't know how to react when getting rear ended!) He must have super power brakes because he didn't hit me, but he came too close for my comfort!

THEN! I keep driving along singing to my radio. I was in the right hand lane of 159 (this is important to my story) then some lady coming out of McDonald's tries to pull out...it wouldn't have been cutting me off- more of a T-Bone situation. Not Cool! I tried to honk, but I can never find the honker (or Horn as most would call it...) so I just gave her a mean look and kept going.

What is my DEAL! It's either I have a Target that only crazy people can see, or I'm just invisible. Which, the second could be a neat trick if I could just learn how to control it. (O:

OK- I need to get ready for work...today is Boss' Day and we are having a luncheon, which means I'll be eating ALL DAY. And I'm totally OK with that! (O:

No comments: