Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My hair has icicles

I overslept this morning and got a late start to getting ready for work. With that, I didn't have time to do anything to my hair, so it's up in a wet ponytail- isn't that lovely? I just don't like when I start a day already running behind, it seems to make the whole day off kilter.

So, to pull myself out of my current funk, I thought I would post a couple of my favorite pictures from the Gibson's photo shoot from Saturday. Jason got some really cute shots, and we all had a lot of fun (even if Jax was unwilling to cooperate most of the day). I hope you like these as much as I do, they make my heart smile. (O:






3 comments:

Jaime G. said...

i hate those days when things start off running behind. sorry - you can blame jax. i'm sure he wore you out.
and some of your favorite pictures are some of my favorite pictures too! love them!thanks again!

Jillian said...

icicle hair! I know that feeling.
My hair never dries without a blow dryer.

Danielle said...

annie! jason is so talented!
the last one is perfect!

I hope your day gets better!