Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged

My lovely friend Jillian has tagged me! This means I must now share 7 things about myself and then (in theory) tag 7 other people to do the same. This, however, has put me in somewhat of a perdicament because I only know 3 people on here- all of which were tagged by the lovely Mrs. Pye. So, I will share 7 things about myself for the three of you to read, but I won't be tagging anyone else. (Mostly because I don't think strangers would appreciate that...)

1. I could easily live off chips and salsa and will eat this delicious snack whenever the opportunity presents itself.

2. I didn't get my driver's license until halfway through my Junior year of high school. (No, Jaime, not because I'm bad, but because I was scared of making left hand turns) (O:

3. I organize the clothes in my closet first by color in alphebetical order and then within each color: long sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves, short sleeves, and tank tops.

4. In high school I was in the drumline of the marching band, and admittedly still thoroughly enjoy watching drumlines. (I have seen BLAST at the Fox and am dying to see STOMP next March, but I think it's too close to my due date...)

5. I still dream about being a kindergarten teacher.

6. I have worn the same perfume since the 8th grade- Gap Dream- and still love it!

7. The thumb on my right hand is double jointed and I used to freak people out by playing with it. (O:

Hope you are all having a great day! (O:

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

everything in here indicates that you are, indeed, a freaky freak. i love it!