Saturday, November 29, 2008

tired tired tired

I just realized it's 11:20 and I would usually have been sleeping for over 2 hours if this were a regular night...I'm wore out!

Wednesday night Jason, my mom, and I left at about 6:30 to drive 6 hours to Kentucky. Arriving sometime after midnight, we went straight to bed. The next morning Jason and I slept in a little, but then were off to my Aunt Betty's house for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. It was WONDERFUL. She does some GOOD country home cookin'. (O: It was so nice to spend a little time with that part of my family; we don't see them very often. And, when I say "little time", I mean we left that afternoon, around 2, to come home.

Jason had to work Friday, but came home sick. I still maintain this was because of the 3 Red Bulls and however many Mini-Thins he had consumed in less than 48 hours. While he was at work, and then at home, Treasa (my mother-in-law) and I were tearing up the Black Friday scene! We started at Wal-Mart at 4:50ish, then to Target by 6. We stopped for breakfast, I had yummy chocolate chip pancakes...Mmmm... Then, off to Kohl's in search of maternity black pants- what a lovely chore that was. While at Kohl's we bought out half their baby toy department (and when I say we, I mean SHE). (O:

After Kohl's we decided to hit the mall in Fairview, still in search of maternity dress pants. We did end up finding a cute pair (Thank goodness!!) and she purchased a few other items that are my Christmas gifts. Even though she made me take them with me that day (O:

We got back to my house around 2p.m. Then, after a short rest on the couch, we had to get ready for Jason's cousin-in-law's mother's visitation. This lady had a stroke in her car and I don't think she was found for a few days, it's so sad. Mary Jo and the family seemed to be doing well.

THEN- this morning J and I layed around for a while. I washed and folded MORE cute baby girls clothes (somebody stop me...!!) And then we were off to meet Owen and Jillian for their "wedding pictures". I was expecting Owen to be a lot more awkward than what he was and I think the pictures turned out great. I hope Jill and Owen are happy with them. (O:

NOW, I'm sitting here, checking Ebay to see if I've won anything new and yelling at myself in my head to GO TO BED!

All in all, the past few days have been so wonderful. I'm thankful for having time to spend with my mom's family, for our traditional Black Friday shopping spree, chill time with J, photos of friends and now my pillow.

Good Night lovers.

No comments: