Friday, December 5, 2008

She's really in there! (O:

Last night was so exciting in the Warren household...we felt Emilia kick for the first time!!!

I have actually been able to feel her swimming around, kicking and twirling, for a little over a month, but we have never felt it from the outside! Everytime I feel her moving, I try to press on my stomach to see if I can feel it from the outside, but it's never worked until last night!!

I was laying on the couch watching Survivor with Jason when she started her nightly aerobics. So, I starting poking around like always and I felt her!! At first, I thought I was imagining it, but I kept poking around and kept feeling her kick back! I think I was interrupting her exercise time, but I didn't care! Jason came over and felt it too, it was amazing.

Growing up I always said I never wanted to "have" kids. I wanted to be a mom, but didn't want to birth them myself. But, I will say this is such a wonderful experience. I never imagined how awesome it would be to feel a little baby growing inside me. I can't wait to meet my little Emilia.

2 comments:

Jaime G. said...

that's so cool. something you'll remember for the rest of your life. and somethign toshare with emilia.
can't wait for her to move up some so i can feel her kick.... no wait, i want her to kick Jax, just so he knows who the boss is in their relationship (j/k about the boss thing, but i would love to watch his reaction to getting kicked by your belly)

Jillian said...

I wonder if she thinks about the fact that you're really out there? probably not scientifically, because her brain is developed that much---but I like to think she knows. : )