Thursday, March 4, 2010

*Exclusive* Sneak Peek (O:

I'm not sure if you guys are tired of hearing me go ON and ON about Emilia's upcoming 1st birthday party, but here's something else. (Also, I'm not really sorry...but I do feel a little bad when I don't have anything else to post about that you might find more interesting...)

Anyway! Last night I finished her TUTU! Yayy for cuteness! I snapped a quick picture of her onesie (with the buttons finally attached) and the tutu. I will probably put either jeans or some sort of leggings under the tutu on b-day too.


PS- I think the reason I get so excited about this stuff is because I am actually *enjoying* some craft stuff! It is rare that I want to do anything crafty, and even more rare that I actually enjoy it. So far, I am really enjoying all these little projects that are taking her party from fun to over-the-top awesome! (haha) (O:

4 comments:

elise said...

super cute! i vote for leggings;O)
hooray for fun crafting!

jodie said...

I vote leggings too, although jeans with some pink boots would be awesome. Dont ever apologize for going on and on about her party! Your first child only turns 1 once. Dont even ask how much $$ we spent on graces. I shudder just thinking about it

annie said...

Thanks for the leggings votes, friends. I'll have to start tracking some down...(O: (If not, I have jeans and pink shoes...would that be close enough to boots, Jodie?) (O:

And you are so right about the first bday, Jodie! I haven't exactly been keeping track of what I am speding...I am trying my best to be trifty where I can, but with about 40-50 possible people showing up, there's only so much I can do! (O:

Devan said...

I'm with you on the lack of craftiness, but I must say you are being very crafty indeed with the upcoming party. I wish it inspired me to be more crafty as well... but no, I'll just encourage you instead!! :)