Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eyebrow Invasion of 2010

Do you ever hear those commercials for Laser Hair Removal? Unless you never listen to the radio, I am sure you have (if you’re in the STL area). Every time I hear one, I think about what “body part” I would have done, if I could afford it. Today, I decided it would be my eyebrows.

My eyebrow saga dates way back to high school when they were thick, curly and out of control. I never knew this, but I had a friend tell me I had to get them waxed, plucked, trimmed, etc. before prom. Well, that definitely made a difference. They really did look a lot better- I had no idea I needed such help!

Ever since then I have done my best to keep up with them. This is not a small task, seeing as mine grow like weeds. I can pluck the heck out of them one day and swear that they are completely cleaned up only to find a bunch of new ones the very next day! Add to that the fact that I am a sissy and cringe with each pluck. It takes me forever to get them done because I go so slowly. (Such a baby!)

Anyway, I am sorry for this weird post. I know you don’t really care about my eyebrows (except you Jaime…I feel you judging me for them not being manicured properly). But, I can’t stop thinking about them because they need some SeriouS work. Maybe this weekend.

So, where would YOU get laser hair removal? ;-)

4 comments:

Jaime G. said...

WRONG! not judging you at all!!! mine are out of control! it looks like i have furry caterpillars over my eyes. but i don't want to take the time and energy to wax them, because when i get out my hot wax, i take care of all visible hairs that are in areas they shouldn't be. ugh...

elise said...

everywhere BUT my eye brows!!!
lol, seriously shaving is my arch enemy, no matter how often i do it my legs are NEVER smooth and my skins get irritated like crazy.... so i've pretty much given up... i shave when i have time, and joel has learned not to say anything unless he wants me to pull on his beard;o)
and my brows have always been the one thing that's pretty easy.
although sometimes i forget and look CRAZY!

Jillian said...

I'm "growing out" my eye brows at the moment. haha. that sounds weird, but I'm hoping to reshape them because they had a weird arch in them last time. I'm going to go to a "threader" when I finally do get them done though---and they are great! You should definitely try it out!

jodie said...

Pits. That's what I'd get done. I hate shaving my pits, and it gets irritated, then I get irritated. I would say my legs, but the pits would be cheaper.