Monday, February 15, 2010

Today is a new day!

Alright, now that yesterday has passed! Whew! I woke up this morning with a refreshed mindset. Emilia woke up around 3:30 and so around 4:00 I gave her a bottle and back to bed. I noticed yesterday that she has shot up again. Before, her pj's were a little long, but fit everywhere else. As of yesterday-ish, the length is perfect and they are almost baggy everywhere else. So, I think part of the craziness of this weekend can be attributed to a growth spurt. She is getting so big! (O:

Anywho, as I sat here this morning checking some items on ebay (yes, I'm still addicted and no, I do not feel bad about it), I made the decision to make today a great day. A day is only as good as you allow it to be. My brother-in-law used to always say, "You're only as happy as you decide to be". While we don't always see eye to eye, I completely agree with this one! Being happy and enjoying life starts with making a decision to do so. Will work still be stressful? Yes! Will there be people whose bad attitudes will and try to bring me down? Of course! Do I have to power to choose how these outside factors affect my day? Absolutely. So, here's to a great start to a great week! Hope each of you decide for a great one too! (O:

No comments: