Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time is ticking away

(tick, tick, ticking away)...good ol' DC Talk. (O:

I can hardly believe it's already the 13th of January and I'm 28 weeks pregnant! That means only 12 weeks left...holy cow! Where did all my extra time go?? Anytime I start thinking too hard about how little time there is left, I panic. But, I think God knows I need extra peace right now because He always reminds me that I really don't have that much left that needs to be done.

The 2 big items I can think of are 1-meet with the daycare so I can sign Emilia up. (I already know she's going there, but the facility requires that I "meet" them before I make my decision) 2- figure out how to sign Emilia up for the pediatrician I want her to see.

But, that's it! Other than that, it's just baby laundry and lotioning my growing tummy. I'm also getting very excited because my baby shower is only about 4 weeks away! That will be such a fun day. So many of my favorite people all in one room, I can't wait. (O:

But, that's all. Other than baby talk, I'm pretty much a boring person right now. I am sorry to all my friends because I'm sure it has to get old hearing about my great baby purchases or latest cravings...I'll try to come up with something more interesting to talk about soon.

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

thank you for posting a blog (finally). i needed something to read.
and why don't you just call the doctors office and ask what you need to do?
and, are you meeting your mom thursday after work before CU? (if not, we can try to get our eyebrows prettified). my momma comes to town this weekend, so we can always schedule a time this weekend, or monday or tuesday and she can play with jax while we get them prettified)