Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of those weeks...

All of a sudden this week it hit me- I am TIRED! I know part of it has to do with having such an awesome weekend. I fully intend on posting all about my wonderful shower, complete with pictures, very soon...but, probably not at least until this weekend...I'm just exhausted. Every night when I get home from work, all I want to do is lay down and do nothing. This presents a real problem because the closer I get to D-Day, the more I realize I still have that I want to get done.

My mind's swirling a little bit with so much to get done, so it's time to write out a list. It will include all the wonderful tasks like cleaning my whole house thoroughly, getting Zeke to the spa, getting my hair done (this one's a little selfish, but I'd like to have everything trimmed up and looking good before Emilia gets here because I know I won't have time once she is here!), finding room in my house for bottles, diapers, burp clothes and towels/wash clothes...the list goes on... The next problem this causes is that because I'm so worn out, I will probably get only very little done at each whack...so I need to get started!

I'm sorry that this blog is so dreary and not exciting at all...but, I thought maybe if I wrote it all down and got it out of my head, it might help. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

yeah.... that was sort of boring. oh well. i'm sure the adventures of doing all of those things will have some comical stories develop.