Tuesday, March 3, 2009

'At least they aren't on my calves'

This is what I was saying to myself while examining the growing number of stretch marks I have acquired on my bum and the backs of my legs. I was doing this while in the (single user) bathroom on the other end of our office building.

Then, I sigh, pull my pants up and wash my hands. I have this thing about using a paper towel to open bathroom doors because I have no idea if everyone else washes their hands before exiting and I'm sure plenty of people Don't! Anyway, I take my paper towel to turn the door knob only to find out....I NEVER SHUT THE DOOR ALL THE WAY!!!! It was barely cracked, but still! I'm SO glad everyone on that end of the building leaves at 3:00 because it would have been mortifying for someone to walk in on me! Especially while I was booty-up, looking at my lovely stretch marks.

It's healthy to laugh at yourself... (O:

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!! he-e-e-larious! (that was my best doctor cox impression from scrubs) sorry about your stretch marked booty and thighs. but HILARIOUS that you didn't close the door.