Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Spring!

I'm so excited that the weather is warming up and things are starting to bloom! Spring is my favorite season and I'm glad it seems to be on its way in! I can't wait for all the trees to be green and for all the flowers people have planted to start blooming away! There is just something about the sun shining and warm weather to get anyone in a good mood!

I can tell that Spring is in the air because it has taken up residence in my sinuses...my allergies are starting to kick in. It's not the greatest feeling, but I'd take a little allergies with Springtime weather any day! Not to mention, Spring weather and allergies are all signs that April 6th is getting closer!!! I would take on anything for little Emilia!!

So hit me with your best shot, Springtime! I'm ready! (O:

No comments: