Friday, March 13, 2009

A wonderful surprise!

Yesterday when I got to work, this is what was waiting for me!
The ladies in my office threw me a surprise shower! This is my beautifully decorated desk...
Here's a close up of the adorable basket they gave me. (There was also a card signed by everyone and a generous amount of cash to be used for whatever baby needs we still have!)

I loved the cupcake tower and even though you can't see the napkins and plates, they were so cute! The had little animals on them (I remember a lion and giraffe...the other 2 I'm drawing a blank...)

My co-worker, Kim, made all these adorable cupcakes topped with the letter "E" for my Emilia!

Another co-worker, Ellen (cake designer extraordinaire!) made this awesome cake! It looks like a quilt. (O:

I don't think I can say it enough how much I enjoy where I work and who I work with. Of course with this many women, there is plenty of drama, but I still am SO thankful that God moved into this great office. The women (for the most part) are all so giving and loving. I know they sincerely care about me and are truly excited about our little girl. I've never worked somewhere that I felt so loved and appreciated. It was a great day. (O:

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

look at all the yummy cake and cupcakes! i want some.
i NEED some!
see you sunday.