Friday, November 13, 2009

Bring on the snow!

I am officially ready for bad weather!

Well, actually, I am *almost* ready for bad weather….I ordered my new rain boots online today!! Woo hoo!! After 700 visits to Target’s website, I had my choices narrowed down to three.

I liked these birdie ones because they were a neutral color and different than any others I have seen walking around.


This pair I loved because of the color combo- I am obsessed with pink and brown together and we all know I live for polka dots.



This pair stole my heart! I am all about Crayon Green and again, living for polka dots.

The first 699(ish) times I searched the site, only the first 2 pairs were in the running. Until today! They had a whole bunch of new ones listed and the green ones definitely went to the top of the list.

Unfortunately, my best email buddy, Jaime was “too busy working” to help me decide (booo hiss!). So, I called on another friend, Neely, who is a rain boot wearer (she is one of the main people that encouraged me to purchase rain boots in the first place) and I knew she would be honest. We agreed instantly, but just had to list the reasons why these were better than the other two.

And the Winner is......the lovely green! (O:

I read all the reviews, and am a little nervous…one said the dots that appear white online are actually a pale yellow. Then, another one said they were a light cream or off white color. SOOO, we shall see. I really wish they would be stark white dots, but I suppose off white or cream won’t be so bad. I just hope they don’t look awful with the white fleece liners I purchased for them.
My order confirmation says they will be delivered sometime between Dec. 3 and Dec. 21…come on!! What’s the hold up?? I hope they might come sooner…can’t wait!! (O:

2 comments:

Jaime G. said...

i likey. good choice! (i'm pretty bummed i wasnt' able to help)

FLEECE LINERS?!?!?! i need some! my poor toes freeze in the winter while wearing my rain boots!

Jillian said...

exciting! I'm dying for some snow and ice worthy boots...I don't want to fall this winter!

I think my favorite out of those was the birdies.