Friday, August 14, 2009

I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life!

While not all of these words describe my life at the same time, I still love the lyrics of that song. Even when things are crazy and out of control (happy, sad, etc.), I can usually still say that I love my life.

Right now, life is CRAZY! We are smack-dab in the middle of a horrendously-unorganized move. Since we spent last weekend with Jason's family, we have found ourselves super short on time...of course, we wouldn't have it any other way. We were so blessed to spend those few last days with Grandpa Oshall, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

That being said, this week has gotten increasingly stressful because everyone is worried about when Grandpa may pass away. This means that we have been busting tail all weekend, in case it happens. We are SO THANKFUL to our friend Jon and our family who have been hugely helpful. We couldn't have gotten as much done without them, THANK YOU ALL!!!

So, last night Jon and Jason got our living room, our bedroom and Emilia's room all moved to Mark & Treasa's house, as well as our fridge, washer and dryer to the storage unit. Woo Hoo!! Tonight will be so much easier with almost all of the big stuff taken care of.

Tonight I'm working on throwing more crap into boxes, without looking and taping it up. I probably won't even label the ones from the basement...isn't that awful?! That's how down-to-the-wire we are! Monday's closing day and it'll be here SO FAST!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

Have a great weekend...I'll be packing and moving and unpacking! (O:

No comments: