Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's not gossip...it's TRUE!

OK, so anyone who knows me knows that I do enjoy my fill of gossip...I'm trying to be better, but it's not always that easy. Take, for instance, my office. I work with the most un-stereotypical accountant I've ever met and she's a hoot! Her stories are always interesting and I would definitely sit by her at a party is there was an empty seat. She's sarcastic and real, just like me.

So, anyway. One of our bosses told her that she gossips too much and that in our new building our room is going to have all glass walls so we might get some work done. I don't see what the biggie is- everyone here spends part of their day talking or something other than 'work'. We would go crazy in here if we didn't speak all day. Too much number-crunching and data analyzing to be silent all day. Sheesh!

In other news, we will *hopefully* FINALLY be closing on the house tomorrow at 5:30...fingers crossed! This is one roller-coaster I'm ready to be done with!! But, still praising God for sending someone to purchase our home...that should make things easier when/if Jason is offered a position in a church somewhere other than GC! (O:

1 comment:

Jaime G. said...

um.. yes i have noticed your blog in the past couple of days... and i am quite impressed. but it may just be a fluke.

and whatever! that boss is probably either worried that they are part of the gossip or upset that they aren't involved. and what a sight that would be for you to be pumping in a glass office!!!!