Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I've been thinking all day about what to blog about and for some reason I've got Nothing! The other day I had three or four blog ideas run through my head and apparently they are still out running somewhere bc I completely forgot what they were! (I blame Momma Brain Drain...)

So, I stole this from my new blog friend, Sonja @ For the Love of Stilettos! (Isn't that such a fun blog name!) (O:

A - Age: 25
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Washing dishes!!
D - Dog's Name: Zeke
E - Essential start your day item: SNOOZE at least twice (haha)
F - Favorite Color: Pink!
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5' 6.5"
I - Instruments you play: I played the drums in High School, but haven't touched them since.
J - Job Title: Accounting Clerk & Wedding Coordinator
K - Kid(s): Emilia Grace, almost 6 months old already!
L - Living Arrangements: Currently with the in-laws, waiting to see where hubs will get his next job and saving money for a down payment on a new house
M - Mom's Name: Bonnie
N - Nickname(s): Hilda?
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1, when I had Emilia
P - Pet Peeve: I call them interrupters.
Q - Quote from a movie: "You're killing me Smalls" - Sandlot (haha, I love movies, so I have MANY favorite quotes) <---what she said!! LOL <-----That is definitely a good one! I also quote "L for Love" from Dodgeball to Jason...he doesn't really care for that! haha.
R - Right or Left Handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 younger sister, Clare, and 2 step-brothers, Wesley and Derek (and 2 brothers-in-law both named Justin and 1 sister-in-law, Amy)
T - Time you wake up: You mean during the night with Emilia or to get ready for work? My alarm is set for 5:04 and I usually get up by 5:34ish...
U - Underwear: Probably Wal-Mart (exciting, I know)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans, and any bean for that matter.
W - Ways you run late: Because my husband is running late
X - X-rays you've had: wrist, neck, shoulders and back
Y - Yummy food you make: Mmm, grilled chicken wraps- they are delish!
Z - Zoo Favorite: Giraffe!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Thank you for the sweet comments! It makes me smile that someone is enjoying my blog! :)

Also, I think it's funny that you set your alarm at a random number too! I do that! LOL right now it's on 4:47a just so I can sleep "later" hahaha