Monday, September 28, 2009

Yard Sale Extravaganza~

What a great weekend!

Jason's family was in town for the men's annual golf tournament and that meant much shopping for the ladies of the family!
Friday night was Fried Taco Night and a trip to Kohl's. It got pretty pathetic when almost every outfit anyone picked out to say 'this is cute', I had to reply that Emilia had it. Oh, how I LOVE Carter's clothing! (O:

Saturday morning was the much-anticipated Yard Sale Extravaganza. I purchased hot pink reusable bags for each lady (and smaller pink bags for the 2 younger girls). Then I wrote everyon'e name on their bag with a permanent marker and some cutesie dots on the ends of each letter. You can't see that in the photo, but here's our group anyway!

We had a blast! I'm still going through all my great finds...(O: Nothing major, but some good toys and clothes for Emilia, which is exactly what I was looking for. Oh, and we have this hideous doll that's the 'prize' for the best deal of the day. Newest Cousin Jenna won with a $20 brand new portable electric cooler (thing, I'm not exactly sure what it's called...but apparently they are usually $80!) Way to go and Sorry to Jenna! (O:
I'm already gearing up for this weekend, which involves an even BIGGER neighborhood yard sale, but with fewer family memebers. (A lot of our family is from out of town and won't be coming back up..)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

That's such a fun idea!! Glad you had a good weekend!! :)