Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leaves!

I can't believe it, but on my way to work this morning I saw my favorite sign that Fall is on it way...beautiful leaves changing colors! The reds, yellows and oranges were just wonderful and lifted my spirits. There is a couple-mile stretch on my way to work that's lined by big trees and they are already starting to show off their pretty fall colors.

My favorite place to be during this favorite time of year is Tennessee. I spent a year there, going to Johnson Bible School, in Knoxville and loved it. My friends and I used to take long drives through the winding roads in the small towns outside of Knoxville. I used to love looking into the valleys and seeing the canvas of beautiful colors and flying down the road, tunneled by trees of orange, red and yellow.

There's something about when the leaves start to change colors that makes me excited. I think there's even a different smell in the air, the smell of bonfires to be had, hot dogs and smores to be made. Love Love Love Fall!! (O:

No comments: