Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oreo Challenge

Hi all! I just finished reading the 'Cornerstone Daily Thought' (a daily devotion that is sent out by my church) and I wanted to share part of it with you. It's just something silly, so don't expect any great revelations about yourself. It's called the "Oreo Test". It basically says that how you eat an oreo says something about your personality. Let me know what type you are! (O:

How do you eat your Oreos:

-The Whole Thing at Once
-One Bite at a Time
-Dunked
-Twisted Apart
-I Don't Like Oreo Cookies

Here’s what your choice says about you:

The Whole Thing
This means you consume life with abandon, you are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness. You are totally irresponsible. No one should trust you with their children.

One Bite at a Time
You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that's okay, you're normal.

Dunked
Everyone likes you because you are always upbeat. You like to sugar coat unpleasant experiences and rationalize bad situations into good ones. You are in total denial about the shambles you call a life.

Twisted Apart
You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities. You deny your involvement when things go wrong.

I Don't Like Oreo Cookies
You probably come from a rich family, like to wear nice things and go to upscale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. There's just no pleasing you.

I couldn't decide between 'One Bite at a Time' or 'Dunked'. If there is milk, I am a definite dunker, but if I don't have milk, I just take one bite at a time. So, basically I'm either boring and lack imagination (which I guess could be true, I'm not very creative...) or I'm always upbeat and sugar coat things (also true). Haha.

I know this was just a silly little thing, but I thought it was funny because the last line of each description is rather exaggerated. Like I said, let me know what you chose! (O:

1 comment:

Jillian said...

most of the time I'm a one bite at a time-er, but sometimes you just have to eat the whole cookie---uh oh, lock up the kiddos... :)