Thursday, October 8, 2009

6 Months Ago...

I cannot believe that my little baby girl is already 6 months old! How did that happen?? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital...man, time has really flown by! And it is only going to get quicker, I am sure!

Last night, I did a little impromtu photo shoot with her. ...OkOK, I guess it is not impromtu if I changed her clothes and added a hair bow, but whatever! She was in a great mood and we had a lot of fun. Enjoy! (O:


PS- I am thinking about entering her in the Gap Model Contest...do you guys like any of these for that, or should I shoot some of just her face? Thanks for the feedback! (O:

4 comments:

Jaime G. said...

i'm loving the last picture. she looks like she's laughing. super cute little girl. i can't believe she's 6 months now. it seems like the other day we were trying to get jax to talk to your belly.

annie said...

Thanks (O: I think the last is my fav too! I just laughed out loud thinking about Jax and trying to get him to kiss my belly. He's grown up so much since then too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look like professional pictures! She's so cute! :)

-Margo

Erin* said...

Oh My Goodness!! How Adorable!! I Love the last one where she's sitting up. & then the one thats a lil' closer of her laying down!! She's so photogenic!!! :)