Friday, October 16, 2009

9 Minutes...

That is exactly how long I have until my whirlwind of a weekend will commence...I know I have been rather absent the past few days (except for quick, nothing-to-them posts, I think I remember doing that...) My mind is a haze due to the all-consuming baby shower! I am excited for tomorrow to finally be here and I *REALLY* hope my sister-in-law loves her shower. I have done everything I can think to make it a day especially for her. I am nervous and anxious and a little scared, all at the same time.

I have been practicing my "Welcome" speech for DAYS now...you may think I am exaggerating, but sadly, I am not. I do not enjoy speaking in front of groups of people whatsoever, so I have been agonizing over the fact that as the shower-thrower, I will have to do so...I can see myself now- blotchy, red face and neck, sweaty armpits, racing heart, nervous bladder, the list goes on...I made myself nervous just thinking about it!

And now (after a quick run to the bathroom to change clothes...) I am off to set everything up!

I will try to take pictures and let you all know if I survive...(O:

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

elise said...

you just need to channel your inner highschool self! relax and you will be great:O) you've worked so hard and everything will be beautiful. Hope you have fun & she likes 'the Cash'!

jodie said...

I would have the nervous poops :)