Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wishful Wednesday!


'I wish' .... I had one particular talent, and it would be to SING.
I am not talking about being a world famous, amazing singer or anything extravagant like that. I would really just love to be able to sing and not be embarrassed about it. I cannot carry a tune in a bucket! I probably do not have as bad of a voice as I allow myself to Think I have, but still. I love rocking out with my cell phone mic in my Momma-Minivan whenever I am alone, but I dread having to sing anywhere that the music will not be loud enough to muffle my sounds. I have even been known to mouth the words if I was worried someone might overhear me.
Is that not so sad? Do you feel sorry for the poor, pathetic, tuneless girl? Haha.

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am totally with you!!! SO glad you played!!