Friday, October 2, 2009

Feelin' the Love!

My new blog friend, Sonja @ For the Love of Stilettos has so graciously awarded me TWO (that's right, count 'em, TWO) awards! (First time being awarded, I feel so loved!) (O:

First, the fabulous blog award! Thanks girl! I, of course, think your's is super fabulous also!



According to the rules, I am supposed to tell you 5 things I'm obsessed with and then tag 5 more fabulous friends! (I don't think I actually HAVE 5 bloggy friends, pathetic I know, but I'll tag who I can!)

Soooo, here we go!

1. Lists! I love making lists- To Do Lits, Grocery Lists, any kind of list! In fact, I started a list yesterday of what I wanted to put as my obsessions...now That's obsessive! (O:

2. Bargain Shopping. I am definitely a bargain shopper and a good deal can make my whole day! This includes sales at retail stores, eBay shopping (absolutely addicted), and of course, yard sales! There's nothing like knowing I'm walking away with a steal of a deal! I also love when they tell me how much I "saved".

3. Reality TV...this is confession time. I love Reality TV and I can't help it! Until I got married, when my husband insisted on getting cable and DVR, I had never had cable and rarely watched TV. The only thing I watched were my FRIENDS DVD's (I'll get to that in a minute...) But now, I'm a hopeless mess. My current favs are America's Next Top Model, Survivor, and Project Runway! I have been known to also watch The Hill's, Real Housewives, etc...I just can't help myself!

4. The TV show FRIENDS! I have been over-the-top obsessively in love with this show since high school. I can quote basically any episode, line for line. Oh, and I can answer almost ANY trivia question about the show. I've actually been called by someone at a trivia night to answer the FRIENDS question round. (PS- Why haven't I ever been to a trivia night where FRIENDS was a round of questions?? I would actually know something for once!)

5. I L.O.V.E. Polka Dots! (Weird, I know...and probably not really an obsession, but it's the best I could come up with) I love them on purses, bows, shoes, shirts, clothes for Emilia, picture frames, etc. You name it, and if it's got polka dots on it, I love it!


On to my next award!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Thanks Sonja!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Alrighty, on to my list. *Caution* after reading this list, you will most likely think I'm weirder than you already think I am! ;-)

*When I eat candy, I divide it out and eat it by colors (Ex: Skittles, I eat all the greens together, reds, yellows, etc.)

*To make it worse, I always divide my food evenly on both sides of my mouth while eating. With candy, this means 1 piece on each side of my mouth at a time and with regular food I just make sure it's evenly divided.

*I enjoy people watching, and sometimes while doing so, I like to imagine what humming or singing noise each person might be making. Not like which theme song is theirs, but what humming noise (like, Dum da dum da dum...) (Sorry, hard to explain, but really weird.)

*Meeting new people scares the crap out of me. I love making new friends and getting to know people, but I stink at small talk and break out in cold sweats when I can't think of anything to talk about!

*When I was in high school and college, I was in several plays and even on the school's speech team. Now, I can't even address a group of 4-5 people without turning completely red in the face. What has happened to me???

*The giraffe is my favorite animal. Did you know they have the same number of vertebrae as humans? It's science. Write that down.

*My dream job is being someone's personal assistant. I would love to completely plan someone's day-to-day life, take care of their schedule and keep them on track. I know I would do a good job of it, so someone just hire me to do it already! (O:

Whew! That wasn't so bad! And I didn't even write down my list before I posted them, look at me go! Haha.

Since I have a select number of ladies to tag...I'll just tag you, friends, and you may decide which award (or both) you'd like to claim! Enjoy! (O:

~Jaime @ Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: My first official blog friend (and one of my closest friends in real life). She's the one who encouraged me to start blogging and for a while was my only follower...haha, thanks friend! (O:

~Jillian @ I still take out the trash: A life-long friend whom I love. She's so crafty and creative. She's my inspiration to *try* and be creative. (Ha)

~Erin @ Flasch'n & Laughin': This is my (real life) friend who can always make me smile! She just started her blog a couple weeks ago (at Jaime's prompting...she must be a blog recruiter or something!) and I'm really enjoying her posts.

~Jennie @ Diehl With It!: This is an old college friend that I came back into contact with thanks to Facebook (haha)! She's newer to blogging too, but I love to catch up on her life when she posts.

That's all for now, kiddos. Enjoy! (O:

2 comments:

Sonja said...

aw! I love reality TV, polka dots, and bargain shopping!!! (FAVORITE!)

People watching is one of my favorite pastimes. My major was Pyschology and it fascinates me! :o)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Just found your through Sonja and now following :)